Click to see details on any one of the following events:
International Coaching Certification in Positive Core Change, Appreciative Inquiry and Leadership
As an Internationally Certified Coach, you will add velocity to the accomplishment of specific objectives. You will become effective in identifying blind spots and skilled in creating an integrated plan to assist clients in overcoming them.
Includes training in key methods, models and techniques, such as:
• Leadership for a Healthy World
• Whole Field Alignment
• Cycle For Change to Happen
• Breakthrough Results: Reframing towards the Positive
• Steps To Positive-Core/Appreciative Inquiry Coaching
• Systems Thinking Applying Positive-Core /Appreciative Inquiry Methods
You will polish your skills in:
• Contracting for Positive-Core Coaching
• Seeing Systems and assessing system needs for change
• Positive discourse and Positive Reframing
Click here to read the detailed information about our program!
Coaching Certification In Appreciative Inquiry
and Whole System IQ™ (Whole system intelligence)
Customized programs are designed to be held in both the US and Internationally, on- or offsite.
to set up a program meeting your specific learning needs.
Learn how to help your clients achieve – and sustain – positive change.
This 10 day, 150-hour program offers certification through The Leading Clinic.
A special highlight of this professional development process is the application of Appreciative Inquiry within the context of whole system change.
As a certified coach/consultant™ in AI & Whole System IQ™ you will be qualified to coach today’s CEOs and the next generation of high potential managers, plus teams, and whole systems –– large or small, partnerships, corporations, public agencies, or other groups –– going through change. You will relate to your clients in deeper, more meaningful ways.
Session 1 WSIQ – Whole System Intelligence
Session 2 The Coaching Conversation: Breakthrough Reframing
Session 3 Appreciative Inquiry and the AI Summit (integrating AI in a Whole System Change approach)
Session 4 Whole System Interventions in Your Coaching and Consulting Practice
Coaching Certification in Appreciative Inquiry and Whole System IQ™ (whole system intelligence) gives each participant the opportunity to see how systems work, apply tools to assess the changing environment, and inspire clients while building their confidence to take on the pressing task of changing a complex, whole system.
For further information, click here to see more detailed information...
or contact: Sherene Zolno at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Leading Clinic, Tel: 206-463-6374
Learning to Communicate in Times of Intensity
The program is a powerful workshop that focuses on building communication skills that help participants achieve desired results at work and at home. Our approach emphasizes communicating with integrity, self-awareness and an understanding of how and why individuals act, react and interact as they do. This workshop benefits those who want to become more balanced and effective as communicators so that they can better advance key personal and organizational initiatives.
Who should register?
Executives, managers, nonprofit leaders, employees and volunteers, independent consultants—all testify that the program provides an immediately useful repertory of communication skills—backed by clarity, intention, and confidence—that significantly improve your performance in the workplace and elsewhere
What skills will you master?
- Learn to communicate with clarity, intention and confidence using specific, advanced communication skills.
- Build self-awareness and understanding of what kind of impact your communication style has on others.
- Manage your reactivity to others in moments of intensity and seek, through inquiry and curiosity, to restore the flow of communication.
- Learn which types of responses tend to escalate or de-escalate the level of intensity in which you are trying to communicate.
- Identify your typical communication responses to intense situations and practice alternate responses to achieve more useful results.
Click here for an article on the program
For program information click here
Conference Handouts Are Available
Click Here for handouts
For more information, please contact us.